Experience Day SBE - 6 December 2017
An “Experience Day at SBE” will allow you to get a real feel of what it’s like to study at Maastricht University School of Business and Economics. You will find out more about the PBL (Problem-Based Learning) method and how to work together with other students in a tutorial group. You will also get the opportunity to have in-depth discussions with tutors and ask current students any questions you may have. A smalllunch is included.
During this event you not only learn more about Maastricht University and our educational method but you’ll also experience student life in Maastricht.
- 10:30 Registration with drinks
- 11:00 Word of welcome
- 11:45 Your first tutorial: Experiencing Problem-Based Learning (PBL)
- 12:45 Lunch
- 13:15 Your first homework session: Finding answers ...
- 14:15 City tour
- 15:00 Your first presentation
- 16:30 Drinks in café
Who can attend?
There is limited availability on each day. To attend an Experience Day at SBE you should:
- already have visited an Open Day at Maastricht University
- have familiarised yourself with the programmes
- be in your final year of high school
- plan to start your studies in the next academic year
Would you like to experience the Problem-Based Learning method more in-depth? Then sign up for an "Experience Day at SBE". The online registration forms will be available soon.
The deadline for registration is 14 days before each event. When the maximum number of participants has been reached, the system will automatically block registration. In that case we advise you to subscribe for the next event. To register just click on the event of your choice. After the deadline for registration (7-10 days before the actual Experience Day) you will be notified whether you can participate, or not. If you are not selected you are free to register for the next Experience Day.