Outgoing staff

Do you work at Maastricht University and will you be temporarily (between 6 weeks and 5 years) posted outside the Netherlands? Then contact your HR advisor. Please read the information here to find out what Maastricht University can do for you. 

Your HR advisor will inform the Knowledge Centre for International Staff (KCIS) of your posting abroad. KCIS can then offer you support and assistance on: Financial matters, social security, travel and health insurance

KCIS cannot assist you with immigration procedures for countries other than the Netherlands. Please contact the embassy or consulate-general in the Netherlands of the country where you will be posted for more information if needed.