Mathias Staudigl (M.)
Welcome to my homepage!
I am Assistant Professor (Tenured) for Game theory and Operations Research at the Quantitative Economics group in the School of Business and Economics (SBE) at Maastricht Universty.
My research interests lie in the interface of game theory, learning, optimization, and statistics.
My work focuses on game dynamics, mathematical programming, statistics and probability theory. The applications I am most interested in can be found in statistics, machine learning and engineering.
Professional career history
- Since September 2015: Assistant Professor (tenured) for Game theory and Operations Research, Maastricht University
- 2011-2015: Akademischer Rat (Lecturer) at the Center for Mathematical Economics (IMW), University Bielefeld
- September 2010: Max Weber Fellow at the European University Institute, Florence
Assistant Professor for Game theory & OR
- Im am the Chair of the European Network of Game Theory (GAMENET). COST Action CA16228, COST Association.
- I am in the National Organzing committee of the IFAC Symposium on Large Scale Complex Systems (IFAC LSS)