8 Oct 12:00
- 13:30Workshop, Conference
Celebrating 80 years of science & innovation, all tenants at Brightlands Chemelot Campus have joined forces to organize a Challenge Trilogy: a special series of three festive events, designed to challenge the campus community to develop a better future.
12 Oct 14:00
- 18:00Academic session, Symposium
- Robert Oostenveld (Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Radboud University, Nijmegen, the Netherlands)
- Michael Hanke (Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine, Brain and Behaviour [INM-7], Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany)
16 Oct 13:30
Sustainable Europe and its global reach
Are you looking for more general knowledge of data science & smart services? Do you see challenges in your work and would you like to share experiences and knowledge with other professionals?
23 Oct 09:00
- 17:00Conference, Workshop
*This conference is provisionally cancelled*
The conference will present the results and discuss the implications of a self-reported survey of police investigators concerning suspect interviews in Europe. The survey was conducted across six countries: Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Spain and Sweden.
23 Oct 15:00
Two-hour workshop on how COVID-19 affects life and study.
14 Dec 16:00
- 18:00Academic session
Functional Imaging Laboratory, UCL Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging, London, UK.
5 Feb 10:30
- 16:00Conference, Workshop
An online seminar for Judges, lawyers, third party funders, policy makers, students, academics from The Netherlands and beyond.
617 Sep 09:00
- 17:00Academic session
Tax Law Courses in Spanish, location Brussels.
information only available in Spanish