PostDoc at Institute of Data Science (IDS)
The postdoctoral fellows will perform cutting-edge research in methods and applications related to data science. We are looking for independent researchers who will seek out and lead local, regional and international collaborations. Postdocs will pursue research and teaching in an intellectually vibrant and multi-disciplinary environment.
Junior Data Scientist at Institute of Data Science (IDS)
- Implement lightweight ETL processes to wrangle data into more useful forms;
- Develop effective solutions for data mining, machine learning and visualization;
- Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment and take ownership of your work;
- Challenge ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members;
- Advise researchers in the preparation and execution of their data analysis plans;
- Collaborate with colleagues from Maastricht University and Maastricht University Medical Center.
If you are interested in an internship, PhD position or other data science position, you can send your CV and cover letter.