What can you expect from CES?
At CES we have a small team of young-hearted, dedicated people ready to help you, so you can focus on the things that really matter during your stay abroad, whether that is selecting the right courses, getting to an airport for your flight to Barcelona, finding a volunteer opportunity, meeting Dutch students, buying a bike or more.
Before you get here...
You will have one person responsible for your programme, who will guide you through the application process and the preparation of your stay abroad. The programme coordinator will sign you up for classes, arrange housing and can assist you in getting insurance (if applicable), as well as organise the airport pick up and the introduction programme. You can contact your coordinator with any question you might have.
After you arrive...
Once you're here, your programme coordinator will guide you through the application of your temporary residence permit (if necessary). Afterwards, we will be here for whatever you need. There are no limited office hours - our doors are always wide open and you can reach each programme coordinator on their cell phone 24/7. Just walk in, we are always happy to see you.
General overview of CES services
We pride ourselves on our friendly and comprehensive services, which include:
- Advice and assistance during application
- Direct enrolment at Maastricht University
- Academic guidance
- Visa and temporary residence permit assistance
- Housing reservations
- Tour of Maastricht University
- Airport pick up & drop off (on the official arrival and departure day of the programme)
- Extensive introduction programme
- Integration into Dutch student life
- On-site support throughout the programme
- Library and IT services
- Disability Management
- Dutch SIM card
- 24/7 Emergency assistance