Online Experience Day | Econometrics and Operations Research
We are happy that you are interested in one of our bachelor programmes. Choosing which university and bachelor programme you want to attend is an important decision -- one that shapes your future. We understand that. That is why we created this Online Experience Day to provide you with the best possible support in making your decision. Attending an Experience Day gives you the exclusive chance to find out if this programme is a match for you!
What can you expect
Join us online in a two-hour event where you will get to know what it means to study Econometrics and Operations Research at Maastricht University. To get the most out of this Online Experience Day, we ask attendees to familiarise themselves and prepare in advance of the event.
Prior to the event
- Watch video content relevant to this study programme
- Download and read through the Problem Based Learning (PBL) case
- Prepare and submit questions for the live Q&A
During the event
- A sneak peek of our Problem Based Learning (PBL) method
- Interactive Q&A group session with students, admissions office, student and career counselling and our bachelor recruiter.
- Learn more about studying in Maastricht
Not sure whether to attend this event Online or On-campus?
The decision to attend our Experience Days online or on campus is up to you, both offer the information that you need to make a confident decision. If you would like to meet our staff and students face-to-face and explore the city of Maastricht, we advise you to consider the on campus Experience Day. Note that places for on-campus Experience Days are limited and only accessible to students who plan to start their studies in September 2023.