Ethnographics and statistics of global traveling practices, multiple borders, infectious diseases
The symposium "Ethnographics and statistics of global traveling practices, multiple borders, infectious diseases: Challenges for public health knowledge infrastructures, public health policies and public health interventions" will take place on 22 November.
- Komatra Chuengsatiansup (medical anthropologist, medical doctor, director of the Society and Health Institute of the Ministry of Health Thailand)
- John Penders (AMR and global travelling)
- Henriette van Waarbeek (cross border infectious disease prevention in the EU region)
- Volker Hackert (Q fever and the Dutch-German border)
- Alena Kamenshchikova (theorizing AMR and global traveling: developing friendly relations with bacteria)
- Klasien Horstman & Christian Hoebe (paradigms of change in public health).
A more elaborate programme will follow.