- Work on ISN’s biggest project
- Responsible for the developments of the International Student Club (ISC)
- Revising the ISC Business Plan and writing policies
- Thinking of new concepts and experiments to implement in ISN now that could be used in the ISC
- Investigate and analyse the needs of international students
You will have the support of the ISC committee and will also work together with Maastricht University and the municipality of Maastricht.
- Main responsible person for activities (e.g. parties, cantus, etc.)
- Organise small(er) events and big parties
- Arranging DJ’s and music, decoration, specials, etc.
You will have a committee to support you in your tasks.
You will join the current board of ISN Maastricht. Your time in office will be 1st of February 2016 until 31 January 2017. You will get financial compensation for your work as a board member of ISN.
Interested? Send us an email with your CV and motivation at email@example.com! Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!