Are you interested in the ins and outs of marketing in a fast-paced, international business? Have you ever wondered why an intimate understanding of customers is so important to an organisation’s success? Do you want to find out how marketing and innovations can be utilised to deliver superior value to companies and customers?
Strategic Marketing revolves around four core areas: connecting with customers, creating value, managing innovations and developing data-driven strategies. It focuses on the role of marketing from the perspective of strategic, top management decisions, and blends state-of-the-art scientific knowledge with practice. Skills, analytical competences and an international mind-set are developed through team projects and real-life cases from our partner companies.
- work in consulting, for B2C & B2B companies, for large multinationals, research institutes or departments
- 1-year, full-time master’s, taught in English
- starts in February and September
- weekly: 8 hrs classes, 14 hrs group work, 18 hrs individual study
- Double Degree and International Triangle available
- you’ll get an MSc in International Business with a specialisation in Strategic Marketing
Master online information events
Unfortunately, due to the coronavirus, you are not able to visit us on the campus in Maastricht at the moment, but you can still get answers to your questions and get an idea of what it is like to study at the School of Business and Economics in a variety of online experiences.
Visit our Online Events page to learn more about this study programme
Kickstart your career at our Master's Open Day
Experience Maastricht University: find out more about one of the most international universities in Europe, immerse yourself in your programme of choice, and explore our beautiful city.
Pre-master International Business
Interested in studying this master's programme, but do not yet meet the requirements? Consider pursuing our pre-master.
In the support section, you can find out more about practical matters and UM regulations, such as:
- visas & residence permits
- Education and Examination Regulations (EER)