Transport to and in Maastricht
You can use the Google route planner to plan your trip. Take advantage of the free parking lots at Randwyck, because it is impossible to park at the inner city faculties. Use the Google route planner to plan your drive to the free parking area right beside the 'Universiteitsingel 40'.
More information about road works and parking in and around Maastricht on www.maastrichtbereikbaar.nl
If you prefer to use the regular city buses, keep in mind that different bus lines go to inner city and Randwyck locations.
For more information and routes you can also go to 9292.nl JourneyPlanner.
You can park your car for free in the parking lots on the Universiteitssingel (UNS) in Randwyck. Please keep in mind that there are limited parking spaces!
For additional paid parking in the inner city please check the Q-Park website
Make use of the free shuttle buses!
Free shuttle bus:
Free shuttle buses will take you from the free parking in Randwyck to all the faculties, Maastricht Central station, the inner city and then back to Randwyk until 21.00.
Inner city locations are within walking distance from each other. Students in Maastricht University vests will be present to give you directions.
- Maastricht Aachen Airport (The Netherlands, 15 minutes by bus)
- Eindhoven (The Netherlands, 1 1/2 hours by bus and train)
- Schiphol Amsterdam (The Netherlands, 2 1/2 hours by train)
- Weeze (Germany, 2 1/2 hours by bus and train)
- Cologne / Bonn (Germany, 2 1/2 hours by train)
- Dusseldorf (Germany, 2 1/2 hours by train)
- Brussels Charleroi (Belgium, 1 1/2 hours by bus and train)
- Brussels (Belgium, 2 hours by train)
Several low cost airlines fly to these destinations. From these airports you can use public transport to travel to Maastricht.