Information for refugees
Are you a refugee and would you like to study at Maastricht University?
Then please make an appointment with the central contact person for refugees. He can help you with:
- the application for diploma evaluation;
- learning Dutch
- social integration for higher educated refugees at the UM Language Centre;
- finding the right study programme;
- finding courses in case you do not yet meet the admission requirements of the UM;
- finding ways to finance your study.
He is also your contact person for the Asylum seekers' centres’ case managers, the Foundation for Refugee Students (UAF) and the surrounding municipalities regarding financial issues and housing.
UM Holland Euregion Refugee Scholarship
Office hours: Wednesday morning by appointment.
To schedule an appointment send an email to: refugee[at]maastrichtuniversity[dot]nl