You can come to us for:
- recommendations regarding support in your learning through training, coaching or mentoring, for example
- specific in-company, customised or team development programmes
- practical requests such as advice about writing a CV and cover letter for a job application or practicing for a job interview
- the provision of information (e.g. to first-year PhDs or teams)
- the organisation of theme-oriented meetings (e.g. about networking) and career-related events or workshops
- questions about hiring an employee within the framework of the Participation Act, questions about the end of your contract or applying for unemployment benefits.
The Staff Career Centre maintains confidentiality and has an independent role within the organisation.
You can find more information about the specific areas we help you with and who you can best contact for each area behind the five bars on the right side of this page. Still don't know who best to turn to? Send your question to our general email address: staffcareercentre[at]maastrichtuniversity[dot]nl.