UM SPORTS & COVID-19
On this page you will find all information regarding UM SPORTS and COVID-19.
To ensure a safe and responsible sports environment for everyone, we ask you to pay attention to the following rules:
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
- Stay home if you have one of the following symptoms: you suffer from a cold, sneezing, sore throat, light cough and/or fever (higher than 38°C).
- Stay home if one of your housemates has a fever and/or shortness of breath.
- Do not shake hands.
- Always follow the instructions of the UM SPORTS employees.
- Go to the toilet and change clothes at home before you come to the class. You cannot use the changing rooms, lockers or showers at the University Sports Centre.
- Always bring a towel and clean sports shoes. Forgot your towel? You can rent one for €1 at the front desk.
- Disinfect your hands when you enter the University Sports Centre.
- Go home directly after your workout.
It could be that the Dutch government decides to change the applicable guidelines. In this case, UM SPORTS can make adjustments in the sports offer.