Sara Bartels (S.L.)
My research focusses on innovative psychosocial interventions and complementary methods to understand everyday life and improve health in the Elderly.
(1) evaluating the feasibility of smartphone-based experience sampling in people with mild cognitive impairments (MCI).
(2) using the Experience Sampling Method (ESM) in carers of people with dementia to understand intervention effects and mechanisms.
(3) comparing self-perceived reports and observations to understand everyday technology use in people with MCI or dementia.
(4) developing and testing digital momentary cognition tasks as part of the ESM.
(5) gaining insight into the set-ups of digital self-monitoring interventions for middle-aged and older adults in general.
- Experience Sampling Method/ digital self-monitoring
- Older adults with cognitive impairments (dementia/ MCI)
- Psychosocial Interventions
- Technology-based approaches