PostDoc Data Analysis in Finance
The position aims to strengthen research in data science that is relevant for problems in finance. Examples are Machine Learning or Mathematical Optimization with applications in portfolio construction, textual analysis of financial reports, analysis of financial time series, algorithm optimization for financial strategies, financial risk analysis or measuring individual risk preferences.
PostDoc at Institute of Data Science (IDS)
The postdoctoral fellows will perform cutting-edge research in methods and applications related to data science. We are looking for independent researchers who will seek out and lead local, regional and international collaborations. Postdocs will pursue research and teaching in an intellectually vibrant and multi-disciplinary environment.
Assistant Professorship in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
The candidate will lead multidisciplinary research teams, participate in teaching in educational programmes, and pursue strategies to translate research results into innovation. We welcome applicants whose research has led to, or has the potential to lead to real-world applications and/or strong collaborations with industry.
Junior Data Scientist at Institute of Data Science (IDS)
- Implement lightweight ETL processes to wrangle data into more useful forms;
- Develop effective solutions for data mining, machine learning and visualization;
- Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment and take ownership of your work;
- Challenge ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members;
- Advise researchers in the preparation and execution of their data analysis plans;
- Collaborate with colleagues from Maastricht University and Maastricht University Medical Center.