Peter Werner (P.)
Please find my google scholar page here.
- Norm Uncertainty and Voluntary Payments in the Field, Management Science, forthcoming (with Christoph Feldhaus and Tassilo Sobotta).
- The Role of Experiments for Policy Design, Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Experimental Economics, edited by Arthur Schram and Aljaz Ule (Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd.), forthcoming (with Arno Riedl).
- Reminders for voluntary payments might backfire - Evidence from a field study, Economics Letters, 2018, 171, 133-136 (with Christoph Feldhaus and Tassilo Sobotta).
- Evasive Lying in Strategic Communication, Journal of Public Economics, 2017, 156, 59-72 (with Kiryl Khalmetski and Bettina Rockenbach).
- Wage Increases and the Dynamics of Reciprocity, Journal of Labor Economics, 2017, 35(2), 299-344 (with Dirk Sliwka).
- Bid Pooling in Reverse Multi-Unit Dutch Auctions - An Experimental Investigation, Theory and Decision, 2016, 81(4), 511-534 (with Philippe Gillen, Alexander Rasch and Achim Wambach).
- Leveraging Social Relationships and Transparency in the Insider Game, Journal of the Economic Science Association, 2016, 2(2), 127-143 (with Gary Bolton and Axel Ockenfels).
- The Influence of Potential on Wages and Effort, Experimental Economics, 2016, 19(3), 535-561 (with Gary Bolton).
- Bonus Payments and Reference Point Violations, Management Science, 2015, 61, 1496-1513 (with Axel Ockenfels and Dirk Sliwka).
- Surprising Gifts: Theory and Laboratory Evidence, Journal of Economic Theory, 2015, 159(A), 163-208 (with Kiryl Khalmetski and Axel Ockenfels).
- The Incentive Effects of Performance Requirements - A Real Effort Experiment, Journal of Economic Psychology, 2015, 49, 84-94 (with Agne Kajackaite).
- Timing of Kindness - Evidence from a Field Experiment, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2015, 111, 79-87 (with Axel Ockenfels and Dirk Sliwka).
- Beliefs and Ingroup Favoritism, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2014, 108, 453-462 (with Axel Ockenfels).
- Scale Manipulation in Dictator Games, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2014, 97, 138-142 (with Axel Ockenfels).
- 'Hiding Behind a Small Cake' in a Newspaper Dictator Game. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2012, 82, 82-85 (with Axel Ockenfels).
- The Dynamic Interplay of Inequality and Trust - An Experimental Study. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2012, 81, 355-365 (with Ben Greiner and Axel Ockenfels).
- Wages, Inequity and Questions about Incentive Schemes, The Oxford Handbook of Economic Conflict Resolution, edited by Gary Bolton and Rachel Croson (Oxford University Press), 2012, 108-119.
- Wage Transparency and Performance: A Real-Effort Experiment, Economics Letters, 2011, 111, 236-238 (with Ben Greiner and Axel Ockenfels).