After applying via Studielink, you will receive an email from Maastricht University within 24 hours containing log in credentials consisting of your personal student number and password. With these log in credentials, you will gain access to the MyUM portal, the intranet of UM.
In order to complete your application, please upload the following documents via MyUM as soon as possible:
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your passport or your EU identity card (valid on 1 September 2016)
- A certified copy of your diploma, including the supplement and associated list of grades*
- Your curriculum vitae
- Copy of your language test with sufficient results (if applicable)
- GRE score report (if applicable) also send by e-mail to: masteradmission-fhml[at]maastrichtuniversity[dot]nl
Only complete applications will be reviewed. All documents should be in English, Dutch or German. If your diploma is in a different language, than a certified translation is required.
* If you haven’t graduated yet, send us transcripts from your bachelor’s and/or master's programme. You must have completed your bachelor’s before 1 September 2016.
Once your admissibillity has been positively assessed, send the certified copy of your diploma to:
Student Service Centre
Admissions & Registration
PO Box 616
6200 MD Maastricht
Please note: If you hold a Maastricht University bachelor’s degree, you do not have to upload the above-mentioned documents. Make sure that UM has a copy of your passport valid until 1 September 2016.
Read more about uploading your documents via MyUM