Health Law and Health Ethics
In each run we offer material on a theme and several subthemes. Students write a paper, in pairs, on the theme of the run and one of the subthemes. The papers are presented and discussed in a meeting that is tutored by the GRGE/HLHE-teacher that assesses the papers.
- Run 1: Medical confidentiality.
- Run 2: Informed consent and shared decision making
- Run 3: Dealing with dilemma's raised by (extremely) expensive medical drugs
- Run 4: Medical professionalism and the professional standard
Doelstellingen van dit vak
- To provide students with basic information on and insight in health law and health ethics
- To promote critical thinking on professional norms and dilemma's
Varies per theme, but always includes GMC guidelines.