Management and Organisation of Asian Enterprises
This course - Management and Organisation of Asian Enterprises - will focus on the Asian enterprise and its technological and Organisational setting. In particular we will pay attention to business policy, Organisational structure and management processes. Among the issues and topics for analysis are:
- Business Organisation and management
- Management of technology and quality
- International competition and cooperation
- Foreign direct investment and technology transfer
- Intellectual property rights
- Role of the state and external environment
Doelstellingen van dit vak
- Understand Asian management system.
- Understand Asian way of thinking about a number of management issues.
- No specific required knowledge. Exchange students should have finished their first year of Bachelor study.
- An advanced level of English.
- Hasegawa, H., & Noronha, C. (Eds.). (2014). Asian business and management: Theory, practice and perspectives (2 ed.). Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.