Committee Memberships in Professional Associations & Review Activities
Since 08/2011 Member of the Standing Committee of the ECPR Standing Group “Teaching and Learning Politics”
2011 - 2014 Reviewer for various international academic journals: European Integration Online Papers (EIOP), German Studies, Journal of European Integration, Austrian Journal for Political Science, Living Reviews on European Governance
Latest Research Valorisation Activities
- 02/2014 Research Presentation “Transforming European Diplomacy Abroad: Post-Lisbon Insights from Washington” at Europe Research Seminar Series, Cambridge University, 06 February 2014. For abstract see http://talks.cam.ac.uk/talk/index/48353
- 05/2013 “Is Europe capable to take care of its own security? Lessons learnt from 10 years European Neighbourhood Policy and 5 years Eastern Partnership”. Panel discussion with Zygimantas Pavilionis (Lithuanian Ambassador to US) and Richard Youngs (Director of FRIDE), organised at the Center for Transatlantic Relations: 7 May 2013
- 05-09/2012 Consultancy to Multi-level Scoreboard of the Committee of the Regions, contribution with chapter “The European Neighbourhood Policy”; Project holder: European Institute for Public Administration (EIPA), Barcelona.
Latest Teaching related valorisation activities
- 10/2013 Visiting professorship at Akita International University (Japan), 21-25 October 2013. Course Title: The European Union beyond the crisis: political solutions to economic challenges? Including staff Workshop on Using Problem-Based Learning for Teaching and Learning Politics and International Relations, Akita International University, Japan.
- 05/2013 Expert Seminar about “Transatlantic Links” in the framework of the City University New York Graduate Center; 31 May 2013 in New York;
- 09/2013 Keynote speaker (representing ECPR TL Standing Group) at the 6th annual PSA/BISA Teaching and Learning Conference “Teaching and Learning Politics and International Relations in the UK and Beyond: Challenges, Opportunities, Innovation“ , 9-10 September 2013 at the University of Westminster;
- 08/2013 Social Science Instructor at Summer School of the Open Society Foundation (OSF) in Istanbul, Turkey (also 07/2012 and 07/2011)
- 07/2012 Workshop Instructor for module “Problem-Based Learning” at Summer School of ECPR Standing Group on Teaching Political Science, Piestany/Slovakia