Full course description
A Master thesis should consist of a well-argued research paper that presents the findings of an independent methodical scholarly enquiry. It should demonstrate that students are able to:
- devise and conduct research of a limited size with the use of methods and techniques relevant to the discipline or domain of the research question;
- formulate a clear and feasible research question;
- collect and use in a meaningful way the sources and literature that are required to answer the research question;
- analyse relevant research data and and develop a coherent argumentation
- write academically;
- use the results to articulate a well-rounded and convincing conclusion.
Students write a thesis of 15.000 to 18.000 words.
4 Apr 2022
30 Jun 2022
- C. Ernsten
Assessment methods:Final paper