Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
Full course description
At Commercialization & Entrepreneurship, we combine the best aspects of Lean Startup Methodology, Business Model Canvas, Customer Development with our own insights and experience.
The program curriculum is aimed at crafting a strong sustainable, business model. It is a combination of masterclasses and work sessions. The aim is that you validate your assumptions between masterclass and work session. Rapid iteration will allow your project to stay lean and achieve your goals considerably faster.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Create and validate your Business Model.
- Know your Value Proposition. Determine the real value you offer to your customers.
- Research the Business Model Environment. Analyze trends and developments that are relevant for your business.
- Validate your Assumptions through interviews with relevant stakeholders. You will become more specific and concrete.
- Create a strong story and give a pitch.
- The Start-up Owner’s Manual. Vol. 1, by Steve Blank & Bob Dorf
- Business Model Generation, by Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur
- Value Proposition Design, by Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur
- R.J.C.M. Delissen