Practical Training: Data Analyses
Full course description
Students will study existing datasets and will characterise the presented variables in terms of measurement scales. They will also formulate hypotheses regarding possible relationships between variables and will suggest appropriate tests. Students will report these ideas in concise, clear and comprehensive English.
This practical training prepares students for an advanced training course in the third period which is intended as part of the internship preparation. During this course, students train to analyse the same datasets are via appropriate statistical tests.
Students are able to:
- describe the content of variables;
- describe and apply measurement scales;
- describe relationships between variables;
- formulate hypotheses on the basis of these relationships;
- suggest fitting statistical tests.