Full course description
This course provides an overview of research in work and organizational psychology and the respective contributions of the partnering university departments to the master. Students will engage in team building exercises, and they will be acquainted with their peers, teachers, senior level students, and alumni. First contacts with a mentor will be established, and students will be presented with opportunities to discover how the research competences they develop contribute to their employability in The Netherlands, Germany and Spain. In addition, students will be prepared for studying in a PBL environment, and they will receive information that allows them to successfully plan their study while in Maastricht, Lueneburg and Valencia.
Students are able to:
- understand how partner universities engage in research in Work;
- and Organizational Psychology in a Dutch, German and Spanish context;
- work together in a culturally diverse team;
- understand how the master courses interrelate and contribute to employability;
- plan their two year master programme.