Skills V: Regulation and Job Application
Full course description
Skills V builds upon Skills IV. The course includes two practicals, Portfolio year 3 (IPN3159) and Quick Career Advice (IPN3160). For the practical Portfolio year 3, students update the portfolio. Students sent the updated portfolio to their mentor, and the final discussion will be based on the submitted portfolio. For the practical Quick Career Advice (QCA) students receive feedback on their Curriculum Vitae (CV) from the UM Career Services staff.
- are able to formulate goals and they have knowledge about how to pursuit such goals;
- are able to analyse their goals and performance (study behaviour and study progress), s.a. by means of a competence analysis, evaluating, reflecting (self-reflection), and regulating (self-regulation);
- are able to create a (written) portfolio in which they systematically discuss analyses, evaluations and reflections;
- are able to explain their master choice or other professional choice they would like to pursue;
- have knowledge about and have practiced with writing an application letter and a curriculum vitae;
- have received a Quick Career Advice from UM Career Services.
See Practicals IPN3159 and IPN3160