Full course description
A Master Thesis should consist of a well-argued research paper that presents the findings of an independent methodical scholarly enquiry. It should demonstrate that you are able to:
- devise and conduct research of a limited size with the use of methods and techniques relevant to the discipline or domain of the research question;
- articulate a clear and feasible research question;
- collect and use in a meaningful way the sources and literature that are required to answer the research question;
- analyse and make an argument in a critical way;
- write academically;
- use the results to articulate a well-rounded and convincing conclusion.
Students write a thesis of 15.000 to 18.000 words.
6 Apr 2020
26 Jun 2020
- C. Ernsten
Assessment methods:Final paper