Full course description
The research proposal is drafted in preparation for the research internship. To ensure a timely process, PSY4074 is done in conjunction with PSY4075, which serves to support the development of the research proposal and subsequent internship via assignments, workshops, and lectures that allow students to practice and develop the following skills:
Conducting literature reviews
- using Endnote;
- choosing a research design;
- selecting appropriate statistical methods;
- managing data and applying statistics;
- writing a research proposal using academic writing;
- providing peer feedback on a research proposal;
- understanding research ethics and applying for approval from the ERCPN;
- planning for future career.
This module is not applicable for students of the Master Neuropsychology that complete a clinical internship.
- to produce a scientifically sound research proposal;
- to adequately prepare for a research internship.