Financial Management and Policy
Full course description
Topic coverage includes: asset valuation, real options, capital structure, cost of capital, Hybrid Financing, dividend policy, corporate liabilities, IPOs and M&As. Throughout the course, practical applications of financial concepts and techniques will be carried out with the use of cases.
This course provides substantial background for several other advanced finance courses. This course covers important concepts and theories related to the financial management of firms.
- Second year course in finance.
- Knowledge and understanding of finance (level comparable to course Finance).
- Exchange students need to have taken at least one introductory finance course.
- An advanced level of English.
- Brigham and Daves, Intermediate Financial Management, 10th edition. SouthWestern, 2009.