Milene teaches in the bachelor, master and research master programmes of the FPN, with occasional activities at the University College Maastricht and the MEBIT professional master of the Dutch Teachers and Policymakers Academy.
Main teaching areas:
- Cognitive Neuroscience of Audition and Language
- Language and Reading development, Developmental Dyslexia
- Functional brain development
- Auditory and Visual Perception
Current coordinating roles:
- Coordinator of the Bachelor of Psychology course 'Perception'.
- Member course planning group, Master/Research master course ‘Audition and Higher-order Language processing’.
- Member curriculum planning group Bachelor of Psychology.