Laurien Nagels-Coune (L.M.J.)
- Brain-Computer Interfacing (BCI)
- functional near infrared spectroscopy (fnirs)
- locked-in syndrome
- translational neuroscience
- clinical psychology
Professional career history
- 09/2013 – 08/2015. Research Master in Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience: track Cognitive Neuroscience, Maastricht University, the Netherlands (Cum Laude).
- 10/2014 – 07/2015. University of California, Los Angeles. Research internship in the Monti Lab.
- 09/2011 - 07/2013. Master of Science in Psychology: Clinical and Health Psychology, University of Leuven, Belgium (Magna cum laude).
- 09/2008 - 07/2011. Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Leuven, Belgium (Magna cum laude).
- 02/2011 – 07/2011. University of Stirling, Scotland. Erasmus programme during one semester.
PhD candidate in the department of Cognitive Neuroscience
Vision, Cognitive Neuroscience, Departments, Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience