The research master in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience is primarily designed to prepare students for a scientific career, in which pursuing a PhD is usually the next step. On average, more than 90% of our graduates find their desired job or training position within 3-6 months after graduation. The majority embark on PhD projects at top universities or research institutes. The others pursue further training or are employed in education, funding agencies or industry.
The programme also provides you with a solid background for careers in a variety of settings, such as:
- scientific research, teaching and policy functions at university
- scientific research and policy functions in research institutes
- data analyst or consultancy functions
- educational and mental health institutions
- medical technology industry
- government and funding agencies