At the end of the fall semester, students choose one of the following areas of specialisation:
- Social Protection Policy (in co-operation with the ILO)
- Foreign Policy and Development
- Migration Studies
- Risk and Vulnerability (in co-operation with UNU-EHS)
- Regional Integration & Multi-Level Governance (in co-operation with UNU-CRIS)
- Innovation, Institutions & Development
The education director is available to assist students with the selection of specialisations, taking into account preferences, career goals and previous training.
For a detailed description of each specialisation, please consult our brochure.