Admission & registration
This information is currently being updated. As from 10 October you can find the current information about academic year 2019/20 here.
Admission and registration for the master's programme Medicine at Maastricht University (UM) consists of the following two steps. Please read the procedure carefully and make sure to fulfil all steps in time. The deadline for this programme can be found under Step 1.
Admission & Registration in 2 steps
Register via Studielink.nl and check the application deadlines
Make an account and choose your programme
You can register for a study programme via Studielink. In Studielink, you will have to indicate which programme you would like to register for.
Please note: the master's in Medicine is exclusively open to students with a bachelor's degree in Medicine from Maastricht University.
Start September 2018
- EU/EEA students: up to and including 1 June 2018
- Non-EU/EEA students: up to and including 1 May 2018
- Students who apply for a UM-wide scholarship: up to and including 1 February 2018
Start February 2019
- EU/EEA-students: up to and including 15 December 2018
- Non-EU/EEA-students: up to and including 1 November 2018
Start September 2019
Start admissions: 10 October 2018
- EU/EEA-students: up to and including 1 June 2019
- Non-EU/EEA-students: up to and including 1 May 2019
- Students who apply for a UM-wide scholarship: 1 February 2019
Complete your registration at the UM
Fulfil all registration criteria and pay your tuition fees
After you have successfully completed the admission procedure you will receive an email with information about requirements that still have to be met. E.g. a request to pay your tuition fees.
Please make sure you pay your tuition fees in time. If the tuition fees are not paid in time it is not possible to start your studies.