As a Media Studies: Digital Cultures graduate, your thorough academic training and strong practical orientation prepare you for both a PhD and for the labour market. You’ll have a wide array of career paths to choose from.
The available alumni data show that 99% of our graduates is employed.
As a Media Studies: Digital Cultures graduate you can look for work:
- As a manager, curator or fundraiser at a cultural organisation or an art or new media institution
- As a journalist, writer, editor or producer at a news agency or media network
- As a policy advisor, analyst or researcher at a government agency or university
- As a manager or in marketing or advertising at a commercial company
- As a consultant or freelancer in web design or new media
Companies and institutes where our alumni work:
- European parliament
- Guardian News and Media
- European Journalism Center