A master’s degree in Management of Learning is an excellent way to start your career. Upon graduation, you will have the analytical and practical skills you’ll need to develop and implement strategies for the use of human capital within an organisation. You will also be in a position to contribute to decision-making and policy discussions at a senior level. The programme will prepare you for a role in the human resources departments of large or multinational organisations. But it is equally suitable if you are thinking of going into consultancy or training.
Our graduates are highly sought after and have found a variety of positions, including:
- Learning & development consultant at GALLUP
- E-learning researcher at Maastricht University
- Project manager, HR services at Nuon Vattenfall
- HR officer at Deloitte
- Consultant, HR Innovation Lab at Carl Zeiss AG
- Learning consultant at CrossKnowledge