As a graduate of the International Laws master’s programme, you will have a thorough understanding of international, European and national law. You will be able to place these legal systems and principles into the context of European integration and globalisation. You will also have greater fluency in English and at least one other foreign language.
The programme also provides you with a solid background for a career in a variety of settings, which may include:
- international business
- law firms
- EU institutions
- international organisations
- governmental institutions
Click here to see the current positions of our alumni.
Alumni @ work
Graduates have found positions such as:
- Lawyer at Cuatrecasas, Gonçalves Pereira
- Legal consultant at USG Legal Professionals NL
- Legal trainee at European Fisheries Control Agency
- Legal specialist at Credit Suisse