Courses & curriculum 2017 - 2018
The programme is founded on top research conducted at Maastricht University in the fields of innovation and technology. You will be presented with real-life case studies, allowing you to explore issues such as competitive analysis of a company’s market environment, entrepreneurship and mergers and acquisition. You will learn to:
- maintain a ‘big-picture’ overview of a company and its capabilities
- understand how the international business environment works
- recognise the importance of innovation for staying ahead
- work in a team and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
* These course details are provided for the general information of prospective students, and are subject to change. No rights can be derived from this information with regard to graduation requirements, scheduling, content, examinations or other assessment procedures for the degree courses described here. Complete details of study programmes for each academic year are published on the SBE Student Intranet and in the Education and Examination Regulations (EER).