There is a huge demand for specialists who can develop policies and strategies that address new information technology challenges, while also having leadership experience. Your ability to deal with these technologies and understand what they mean for individuals, companies and society is a much-needed skill.
You'll be well-trained for jobs such as an IT consultant, business development manager, IT manager or policy advisor. Our graduates have found positions at:
- consultancy firms (Capgemini, KPMG, Accenture)
- large multinationals (Shell, Philips)
- IT firms (SAP, Google, Microsoft)
- new media and telecommunications companies (Vodafone, Deutsche Telecom)
- universities and other research institutes
- governmental and non-governmental organisations