For the master’s programme Health Food Innovation Management admission takes place on the basis of your previous education and suitability. For this your motivation and your prior qualifications are important.
All candidates should meet the general requirements:
- A Bachelor degree in a relevant domain
- Submit your curriculum vitae
- Write a letter of motivation
- Demonstrate proficiency in English (if applicable)
- Candidates with a relevant bachelor's degree from an EEA university may be asked to pass a GRE-test in case of doubt
- Candidates with a relevant bachelor's degree from a non-EEA university always need to pass a GRE-test (see below).
Please check below whether additional requirements apply to you.
Also check the required documents under Admission and registration