The forensic mental health field is growing rapidly. As a result, there is a need for highly qualified forensic psychologists. Graduates in Forensic Psychology will be particularly qualified to work in prisons (both adult and juvenile), forensic psychiatric (inpatient and outpatient) facilities, police services, probation services, and in areas such as child protection and domestic violence.
Alumni @ work
Graduates of the master's in Forensic Psychology have found positions as:
- Behavioural Scientist at JJI De Hunnerberg
- GZ-psycholoog/treatment coordinator at Penitentiairy Institution Zwolle, the Netherlands
- PhD student at Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australia
- Security Partner at Aurskog-H, Oslo, Norway
- PhD student at Fordham University, Bronx, NY, USA