For the master’s programme European Studies on Society, Science and Technology enrolment takes place on the basis of your quality and suitability. For this your motivation, prior qualifications and your (professional) experience are important.
Besides the general requirements:
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your valid passport or your EU/EEA identity card
- A copy of your most recent certified grades transcript and a copy of your certified diploma
All candidates should also meet the additional requirements:
- submit proof of a bachelor's or master's degree,
- submit your curriculum vitae,
- write a letter of motivation,
- submit a writing sample,
- demonstrate proficiency in English.
Please check below for more information about additional requirements.