Governance and Leadership in European Public Health graduates can be found all over the world: at the European Commission, in Thailand’s national health ministry, an Australian NGO organising congresses, an insurance agency in Dusseldorf, etc.
Common Governance and Leadership in European Public Health career paths include:
As policy makers, Governance and Leadership in European Public Health graduates help formulate, implement and assess health policies for local, national and international governments. But they sometimes also work there as researchers or health inspectors.
At insurance companies, Governance and Leadership in European Public Health graduates can be found in positions where they are responsible for providing advice on health policies or for managing relations between their employers and other healthcare providers.
National and international NGOs
Some graduates end up working at national and international non-governmental organisations. They work on things such as creating equality and reducing health disparities, advancing global health or providing access to health education.
Alumni @ Work
Graduates have found positions as:
- LHR Health Advisor at Fraport AG
- Clinical Research Associate at Grünenthal
- PhD Candidate at Maastricht University, Department of International Health
- Gentest Application Coordinator at Gentest, Istanbul
- Health Economics & Reimbursement EMEALA at Fresenius Medical Care
- Project Officer at Unie KBO