European Public Affairs
Courses & curriculum 2018 - 2019
Each module contains:
- Workshops where you work in small, international teams to solve real-world policy problems.
- Seminars in which an expert teaches about facts, concepts or relevant theories.
- Debates over a specific topic studied during that module or a topical issue highlighted by current events.
- Quizzes over current affairs and to follow political and policy developments.
- Skills training, such as negotiations skills, research skills and presentation skills, related to the theme of the module.
Download the programme overview. More detailed information about the courses can be found below.