European Public Affairs
Courses & curriculum 2018 - 2019
Each module contains:
- Workshops where you work in small, international teams to solve real-world policy problems.
- Seminars in which an expert teaches about facts, concepts or relevant theories.
- Debates over a specific topic studied during that module or a topical issue highlighted by current events.
- Quizzes over current affairs and to follow political and policy developments.
- Skills training, such as negotiations skills, research skills and presentation skills, related to the theme of the module.
Download the programme overview 2018/2019. More detailed information about the courses can be found below.