Welcome to the first Learning and Development in Organisations live webinar. Today’s guest is our alumn Simeon De Smet, expert in Learning Analytics. Feel free to address any questions you may have.
Are you self-motivated and enjoy delving deeper into business issues? Do you want to pursue an academic career, or to specialise in research within a business? Do you have a strong academic record and want to challenge yourself even further? Then applying for the two-year master’s programme in Business Research, track Operations Research, will give you the edge.
Operations Research is about applying technology to business situations in order to solve real problems. This track will not only give you the means to use computer programming to your advantage, but also to communicate your proposed solutions to the business decision-makers effectively.
You’ll be taught the latest methodologies for business research and operations research, and will be able to further tailor your education by choosing electives and specialisation courses.
- you’ll learn the latest research methodologies and the skills to present your research professionally
- you’ll be well-trained for research positions in academia, business and government
- 2-year, full-time master’s, taught in English
- starts in September
- weekly: 8 hrs classes, 32 hrs independent study
- you’ll get an MSc in Operations Research
I was part of a Case Competition team where I presented a business case in front of a Fortune 500 CEO
In the support section, you can find out more about practical matters and UM regulations, such as:
- visas & residence permits
- Education and Examination Regulations (EER)