For the Master's programme Art, Literature and Society enrolment takes place on the basis of your quality and suitability. For this your motivation, prior qualifications and your (professional) experience are important.
Besides the general requirements:
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your valid passport or your EU/EEA identity card
- A copy of your most recent certified grades transcript and a copy of your certified diploma
All candidates should meet the additional requirements:
- submit proof of your bachelor's or master's degree,
- write a letter of motivation,
- demonstrate proficiency in English.
Please check below for more information about additional requirements.
Upload the requested documents via the My UM portal
Only complete applications will be reviewed. All documents should be in English.
Please note: The information on this page is about academic year 2019/20. Open the pdf below for the requirements of academic year 2018/19.
Admission requirements 2018/19