The bachelor's programme in Psychology is a fixus programme with selection by the educational institution. This means that you go through a selection process after applying. Not everybody who is admissible will also receive placement. The UM performs a preselection, afterwards Studielink takes care of the allocation procedure. Only a limited number of students can be admitted each year, for 2019-2020 this number is 475 students.
For the academic year 2019-2020 all available places will be allocated by means of Selection.
Prospective students with a Dutch diploma
If you possess one of the diplomas stated below then, in principle, you are directly admissible.
- A new style VWO diploma: all profiles
- All HBO propaedeutic diplomas
Prospective students with a non-Dutch diploma
If you have a non-Dutch diploma that is equivalent to the Dutch VWO diploma you are, in principle, admissible to this programme. Check if this applies for your diploma.
Important deadlines for the programme starting September 2019
- Registration deadline all students: 15 January 2019, 23.59 CET including all application documents to complete the application
- Deadline for completing the Selection procedure: 28 February 2019, 17.00 CET
- On 15 April 2019 your ranking number will be published in Studielink
International students: make sure to check the study progress requirements
This study programme is also taught in Dutch. Click here for more information about the Dutch language requirements.