International Business is a numerus fixus programme with selection by the educational institution. This means that you go through a selection process after applying. Due to the limited number of places we cannot offer a place to every applicant who meets the admission requirements.
First, check whether you are eligible to apply based on your previous education and mathematics level. Second, check which additional required documents you have to submit and when. Third, learn more about the selection procedure.
- Previous education
- Mathematics requirement
- Required documents for the selection procedure
- Selection procedure: how does it work?
- Additional information
Prospective students with a Dutch diploma
You are admissible if you have one of the diplomas stated below:
- VWO diploma ‘Natuur en Techniek’
- VWO diploma ‘Natuur en Gezondheid’
- VWO diploma ‘Economie en Maatschappij’
- VWO diploma ‘Cultuur en Maatschappij’ + wisA or wisB
- HBO propedeuse + mathematics level VWO wisA or wisB
- OU propedeuse + mathematics level VWO wisA or wisB
Prospective students with a non-Dutch diploma
If you have a non-Dutch diploma that is equivalent to the Dutch VWO diploma you are, in principle, admissible to this programme. Check if this applies for your diploma:
- The deadline to apply and to complete your file is 15 January 2019, 23:59 CET.
- You have to upload a cv, motivation letter, certified statement of grades, supporting documents and disclaimer in standard templates.
- Start your application on time. If you wait until the deadline to apply, you might be short in time to correct and/or complete your application. Our experience learns that it may take a few weeks to complete an application.
Questions regarding your previous education?
Student Services Centre
+31 43 388 5388