The admission requirements for academic year 2021/22 for the bachelor's programme International Business depend on your prior qualifications. Please check below which requirements apply to you.
International Business is a numerus fixus programme with selection by the educational institution. This means that you go through a selection process after applying. Due to the limited number of places we cannot offer a place to every applicant who meets the admission requirements.
First, check whether you are eligible to apply based on your previous education and mathematics level. Second, learn more about the selection procedure. Finally, check which additional required documents you have to upload and when.
- Previous education
- Mathematics requirement
- Selection procedure: how does it work?
- Required documents for the selection procedure
- Additional information
Prospective students with a Dutch diploma
You are admissible if you have one of the diplomas stated below:
- vwo diploma ‘Natuur en Techniek’
- vwo diploma ‘Natuur en Gezondheid’
- vwo diploma ‘Economie en Maatschappij’
- vwo diploma ‘Cultuur en Maatschappij’ + wisA or wisB
- hbo propedeuse + mathematics level VWO wisA or wisB
- OU propedeuse + mathematics level VWO wisA or wisB
Prospective students with a non-Dutch diploma
If you have a non-Dutch diploma that is equivalent to the Dutch vwo diploma you are, in principle, admissible to this programme. Check if this applies for your diploma:
Important to know:
- The deadline to apply via Studielink and complete your application file is 15 January 2021, 23:59 CET.
- You have to fill out an international classroom essay and upload a cv, certified statement of grades, supporting documents, and disclaimer in standard templates.
- Start your application on time. If you wait until the deadline to apply, you might be short in time to correct and/or complete your application. Our experience learns that it may take a few weeks to complete an application.
If you have questions regarding your previous education, please contact: