The admission requirements for academic year 2019/20 for the bachelor’s programme Economics and Business Economics depend on your prior education. Do you want to apply for the bachelor’s programme Economics and Business Economics? First, check whether you are eligible to apply based on your previous education and mathematics level. Second, check which additional required documents you have to submit and when.
- Previous education
- Mathematics requirement
- Required documents for the application procedure
- Additional information
Prospective students with a Dutch diploma
You are admissible if you have one of the diplomas stated below:
- VWO diploma ‘Natuur en Techniek’
- VWO diploma ‘Natuur en Gezondheid’
- VWO diploma ‘Economie en Maatschappij’
- VWO diploma ‘Cultuur en Maatschappij’ + wisA or wisB
- HBO propedeuse + mathematics level VWO wisA or wisB
- OU propedeuse + mathematics level VWO wisA or wisB
Prospective students with a non-Dutch diploma
If you have a non-Dutch diploma that is equivalent to the Dutch VWO diploma you are, in principle, admissible to this programme. Check if this applies for your diploma.
Privacy statement matching procedure
Read more about the privacy statement for the matching procedure
- The early deadline to apply and to fulfil the necessary requirements is 15 January: you will receive an outcome on 15 February
- The ultimate deadline to apply and to fulfil the necessary requirements is 15 March: you will receive an outcome on 15 April
- For this programme you have to fill out a Matching survey and an International Classroom survey.
If you have questions about your diploma, please contact:
Student Services Centre
+31 43 388 5388