I contribute to the European Studies programmes of the Faculty: BA ES, MA ES, MA EPA and RMES. I teach in modules devoted to EU political history and policy-making, qualitative research methods, and also in research skills trainings (academic writing, expert interviewing, research designs, etc.) In the past 5 years I have been involved in the following teaching activities:
- Coordinator of the Core Course "European Integration: State of the Art" of RMES
- Coordinator of the Method Course "Qualitative Content Analysis" of RMES
- Coordinator of Module 4"Europeanization and Domestic Change" in the MA ES, Specialization II (European Public Policy)
- Coordinator of Workshop "The Policies of the EU" in Module 2 of the MA ES, Specialization II (European Public Policy)
- Coordinator of the Integrated Skills Track of MA EPA
- Various lectures in BA ES, MA ES, MA EPA and RMES
- Supervisor of BA ES, MA ES, MA EPA and RMES final theses.
In addition, I take part in academic coaching:
· of MA students as project and competence coach in PREMIUM (the UM excellence programme for Master students)
· of 1st-year BA ES students as mentor
· of new Faculty members as BKO coach in the Basic Teaching Qualification programme of FASoS.